If you have been looking for “your” house on Kingscliff Hill, look no further than this fabulous northeast facing home featuring stunning ocean views from every room at the front of the house. This spacious well maintained home with original timber flooring throughout is ripe for you to put your own stamp on and secure your own piece of paradise on our beautiful Tweed Coast.
This family sized home features:
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Car Garage | 1 Carport | Pets on Application | Separate Studio Apartment
Incorporating an open plan living area with a seamless flow to the full length front entertaining balcony this property offers a neutral colour scheme with timber flooring throughout. Sweeping ocean views to Fingal and the Gold Coast as well as a quiet street and a perfect price, makes this one of the best value properties offered for sale in Kingscliff.
• Double lock up garage, auto entry with additional storage and workshop
• Single carport
• Separate studio/teenager or in-law retreat with own kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
• Master bedroom with large built-in robe
• Main bathroom with separate WC
• 2 additional large bedrooms built in robes
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large full height and length linen cupboards
• Open plan kitchen/dining area with high quality appliances
• Huge open plan, light filled living area with ocean views
• Full length front entertaining balcony and sweeping ocean views
• Neutral colour scheme with timber flooring
• Extra large undercover entertaining area at rear of property
This low maintenance home is perfect for busy professionals or a family who want the time to enjoy the carefree lifestyle that our icon Kingscliff Beach has to offer.
There are plenty of great educational facilities close by also including Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar, Kingscliff Public School, Kingscliff High School and Kingscliff Tafe Campus, among others, with easy access school buses, big brand shopping at Tweed Heads South and Gold Coast Airport are both within easy reach.
KEY LOCATION FACTS
Should you wish to inspect or make an offer, please direct enquiries to our Property Consultant, Wendy Hotchkiss on 0447 334 225, or email firstname.lastname@example.org